Through this Blog I am trying to reach out to the general public to inform and educate concerning the topic of radiology. I will be doing this by compiling what I have learned while completing my education towards my Radiology Technology degree and information that I have found to be reliable. Radiology is a serious matter that can impact your life for better or worse. I hope that I will give those who read my blog a little extra inside information on how they can protect themselves from the harmful x-rays and come to a better understanding on the subject of Radiology.



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Accountability of Radiation Europe to America

Why is it that America doesn't keep track of the skin entrance dose of all the radiographs that it takes on its own citizens?

Answer soon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment